Is your grammar holding you back, or do you need a review?
You might know a lot of vocabulary, but without proper structure your English might be choppy. Grammar is the base of organized language. AND, without it, we could have a serious problem. For example, “Let’s eat Grandma” or “Let’s eat, Grandma”? Can you tell the difference? We hope so! If not, this is definitely the class for you.
These classes are customized to meet your grammar needs. Topics might include…
- Subject/verb agreement
- Verb tenses (past, present, future; simple, progressive, perfect)
- Punctuation (? , . !)
- Basic & complex sentence structures
- Clauses (conditional, adverb, adjective, noun, etc.)
- Nouns (articles, singular/plural, possessives, pronouns, quantifiers)
- Prepositions, conjunctions, interjections & connectors