Is understanding people when they are speaking with you a problem?
You may hear the words being said to you, but do you understand them?
Hearing & understanding the things people say to you are essential in any language. While our listening classes focus primarily on this skill, they also include speaking and pronunciation because you can’t have one without the other. The more you understand spoken English, the better you’ll be able to produce the proper American English pronunciation.
In these classes, you will learn…
- To distinguish individual & combined sounds
- To understand complete phrases, not just 1 or 2 words
- Intonation, whether it is for a question, a statement, exclamation or emotional expression
- To keep up with fast-moving conversations
- Overall better comprehension along with improved speaking and pronunciation